Sea Splash Resort, an intimate beachfront hotel, recognizes out important role in protecting and enhancing the environment for staff, guests and residents of Negril, Jamaica.
To this end, our hotel is committed to taking action:
To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation.
- By providing employees with the training / resources required to meet our environmental objectives
- By openly communicating our policies and practices to our employees, guests and interested parties
- By monitoring and recording our environmental performance relative to our policies, objectives and targets
And by inviting our customers, suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts to protect and enhance the environment
To face the specific set of barriers and challenges that influence environmental and economic values.
- By recognizing and complying with environmental laws and regulations
- By minimizing our use of energy, water and materials of scarce supply
- By minimizing the amount of harmful air emissions, waste water effluent, solid wastes and hazardous materials associated with our operations (or pollution generated)
- To work with the tourism industry, public agencies and the community to achieve wider environmental goals
To move beyond traditional efforts and embark on direct exploration of additional reuse and recycling programs.
By providing a description of various strategies to ensure that participation is as easy as possible.